Let’s have a look at the tutorial for 3 Ways to Access iTunes For Android as you all know that the iTunes is only known for iPhone and most of the users never heard about using the iTunes for android but actually this is possible and you can use access this app in your Android also with the simple ways that I have listed below. So have a look at the complete tutorial below.
In short Android and iOS are totally different platforms that have their own capabilities and all different apps. iTunes is one of the most famous apps for the iOS platform to the operating system and people love to use this app for playing songs, media, etc. For the android people, they cannot enjoy using this amazing application just because their platform does not support it. Apple has not made it available for the android users. Still, for those who are loving to use this and want to run it on the android, there can be a way possible to do so. Actually, there are multiple ways of running the iTunes on the Android and all ways perform really well and are easy to implement. Here in this article, we have written about the method through which the users can be able to play iTunes app on their Android devices. If you are the one who is looking for this method and you are also interested in knowing about this ways then you are just at the right place. Keep on reading this article till the end of the page and you will get really beneficial information at all. So let’s start to know about those incredible 3 ways of running iTunes on Android!
One of my friends is a fan of this app and he also keeps me irritating that in your Android you can’t have such cool app so I decided to research the app similar to that but luckily I got the way by which I can get the iTunes on my android and that was quite surprising. So I researched and got three ways by which this was possible and then I decided to write a guide on this so that other users can also use the same app in their android phone with a great ease. So have a look at the complete guide below.
Also Read: Google Just Added An Extraordinary New Feature To Chrome Browser
3 Ways to Access iTunes For Android
Below are the possible ways by which you can avail the iTunes services right on your android by just syncing it with the present available services in the iTunes. So have a look at the complete tutorial below.
Also Read: Meet Google’s Secret Social Gaming Startup
#1 Syncing iTunes to Android utilizing Google Play Music
This is the most convenient ways and you just need to follow some simple steps listed below.
- Keeping in mind the end goal to adjust iTunes to Android, you have to download the Google music supervisor on your work area and Google Play Music on your Android Phone.
- Once finished, open the Google Music Manager program and login with your Google account. Presently, select the area from where you need to transfer the music. From that point forward, the program will consequently begin the synchronizing procedure the transfer the documents contained inside.
Syncing iTunes to Android utilizing Google Play Music
- After that open the Google Play Music App on your telephone and tap My library. Presently, you’ll see your music gathering beginning to show up. Simply sit tight for the matching up process finish and after that begin to make the most of your most loved music tracks.
#2 Access the iTunes Using the iSyncr App
- Begin with downloading the iSyncr application from Google PlayStore and the work area application for your PC. From that point onward, interface your telephone to your PC and open the iSyncr work area application.
- At that point, a window will show up on your screen asking which records you wanna exchange to your gadget. Simply tick the case beside the iTunes choice and after that snap Synchronize catch. Once clicked, the iSyncr work area application will begin exchanging your documents to your telephone.
Access the iTunes Using the iSyncr App in Android Phone
- At the point when the procedure is done, at that point open the iSyncr Android application and after that, you’ll have the capacity to play the music accumulation utilizing your picked music player.
#3 Access iTunes by means of USB
Note-You will have the capacity to exchange documents to your telephone until the point that you have adequate capacity.
- As a matter of first importance Turn on your PC and after that interface your telephone to Pc utilizing the USB link. Presently, open windows voyager and afterward find the iTunes organizer. From that point onward, simply drag the iTunes envelope into your telephone’s music organizer. Once the exchange is done, you’ll have the capacity to see all your most loved music tracks in your picked music player.
Access iTunes by means of USB in your Android phone
Also Read: Cambridge Analytica Shuts Down After Facebook Data Leak
Finally after reading this whole article or the main section of this post you have got to know about the exact ways to run iTunes on Android. These ways are easy to be performed or execute and anyone with the information can be able to process it. We have tried to convey the whole information in easy to read manner and hope that you would have liked to read it and got whole details from it easily. If you liked this post then please share it with others too. You know that your indulgence in the post is of great value to us so do not forget to write your opinions and suggestions through using the comments section below. At last but nevertheless thanks for reading this post!