Let’s have a look at the method to Sign a PDF Electronically On Windows, MAC. IOS, Android using the 4 different ways that you can use according to device and platform and can add your sigh in any type of PDF documents. So have a look at the complete tutorial below.
In this technology world, everything is heading toward digital technology and this is the quite secure way to share and get the things. Like documents etc are now all available to the users in the digital form. From official, government to personal documents are now in the Digital form. But what about the Digital signature, many of you must be knowing about signing the documents digitally as that is the way officials use to sign one document so the receiver can understand that document is from an authorized person. And today most commonly used file format is the pdf one so today I’m here with the guide that you can use to sign any document with Digital signature.
Today I got mail from my insurance company regarding my policy and there I was instructed to digitally sign that document so I was a bit confused about that I was never done that before and was not knowing anyway that I can use to do that. So like everyone I researched over the internet and found different ways that I was able to use in My PC, MAC, iPhone, and Android and all of them was working perfectly and I was able to sign my documents digitally. So I’m sharing the same with you guys so that you can also sign any document digitally. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Sign a PDF Electronically On Windows, MAC. IOS, Android
The method is quite simple and straight and I have discussed ways for all platforms and devices that you can use to implement this. So have a look at these below
#1 Signing PDF In MAC
- Mac has one inbuilt feature in it that is a preview that you can use to view the pdf files. Once you open any pdf file simply click on markup button there.
- Now click on sign button and click on the option “click here to begin” and then proceed to add a sign.
- You need to use your mouse to draw your sign and once you are done, click on the apply button to add the sign to your document.
#2 Adding Sign To PDF In Windows
- First of all, you need to download and install one software that is Adobe Reader in your Windows PC
- Now you need to open the file on which you want to add the sign and at the top right corner you need to click on the option “Fill & Sign“.
- Now on the next screen click on the option “Add Signature” and then you can either use your mouse to draw your signature or you can use any saved file for this.
- Once you are done click on add and then click on the save to save the pdf file and that’s it you are done with adding a signature to that pdf file.
#3 Adding Sign To PDF on iOS Device
In iOS Device, you can directly open any pdf file and then click on the lock icon there and then choose the option Add sign and then simply draw your signature that you want to add and simply save the document once you are done.
#4 Adding Sign to PDF In Android
Similarly to Windows, you can use one app in Android and that app is “Adobe Fill & Sign: Easy PDF Form Filler” this can be used to view any pdf file and then adding a signature to it similar like you have done in Windows section. I used this one on Android and it was very easy to implement this.
So above guide was all about How to Sign a PDF Electronically On Windows, MAC. IOS, Android, Use the all 4 discussed ways and you can easily add your desired sign on any pdf file in any of the devices. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related query with this as the Techviral team will be always there to assist you.